The HCSA is overseen by a Committee of up to 20 members, elected at the Annual General Meeting, with an Executive (four office-bearers and two Committee members) for day-to-day business.
HCSA membership shares vital information and gives access to relevant news and resources relating to historical and heritage issues through:
- regular email news updates
- quarterly newsletters
- the website
- social media
- print media distributed at events throughout the year
There are four categories of membership:
- Major organisations (including state bodies, cultural institutions and government departments) $250
- Professional and Medium organisations $100
- Not-for-profit organisations (local historical societies, local museums) $30
- Individuals $30
- Individual concession (full-time student or pensioner) $25
HCSA provides opportunities for members to work together on common issues. All members can attend Annual General Meetings and are eligible for election to the Council’s General Committee (which meets four times yearly) and the Executive.
You can join or renew your membership online now!